Review Lenovo A390 , but it's lighter !!!

Since I wanted to combine the two for a mobile phone. This machine before using tap-Mobile i691 which is not already.
I want to replace the phone, which was found to Lenovo a390 is up to 3000 baht.
The Dual Core Mediate MT6577 processor 1 GHz processor, which compared to other mobile prices 6000 baht than ever.
This information comes from the a390 3G but 2G spectrum in 2100 at 900/1800, which I do not use 3G, then use just Wi-Fi on Amazing Numbers From S3 (main) is enough, but if you use the 3G is available. I But probably not this year across the country, mainly in Bangkok is likely to have it. To date are few Lenovo a390 is not for sale to the general store. I work with Fortune. I went to buy a premier Fortune 2 shop Lenovo computer shop. Must tell the employee that you want to buy a phone. To be picked out) guarantee it. 7-Day Replacement Warranty 1-year carry-Rama. 4 (Lenovo a common future may be possible).
Where to Buy employee said very good out to 200 than it is now going to have to buy it from me as well.

After telling the staff that will take the a390 to me .....
At first glance that The machine is made out to be very good to see good solid plastic. I believe that the price is only 3000 baht compared to the Samsung Galaxy Y is priced equally.
I turn Employees say Turn-on time is a little longer. Because we are searching for the phone is closed - open it sooner then later.
Enough has been opened .... I did not try it, the band is a little different, head to slip him a note and open it 9 yet removed enough to a second page.
Just the thing Much faster
Top down, the air is not too much and too little. Have mostly used But I removed it because some of it was not used.
The rom and theme and made ​​out quite well rounded icons very little delay.

Compared to the Samsung Galaxy Y and I-mobile i691 (old me) you Lenovo a390 crack head is very well equipped and much better than the 2 An Tutu score 6907 test program ever.

The device comes in a box
1 charging cable mini usb 1 series look very plain.
2 headphone-like ear one of 100 that sold in the market (and only 3000 will be trashed).



From the live wallpaper is not localized slip out of it.
Voice calls were clear


I recommend it Anyone looking for a mobile reserve. Have the children use mobile I started using Android or affordable.
Line Facebook Instagram can play them all without a problem. The game was generally like candy crush, Temple Run 2.
5 Mega-Pixel camera that is still considered to be very unattractive to thank Camera360 Ultimate.
1500 mAh battery is good enough (I used to get off 3G GPS-only single will be available for several days in one step).
I have 2 Sims use the slippery head ...... Most ....... Compared with 3000 mobile price substantially.
Assembly is more


The only downside that I can only use 3G 2100 only !!! I suppose if the 850,900 gods in the world ever ..... 3
I use Wi-Fi replace it

Finally ... If there are errors, we apologize now as well. (First review)

Related Article


VTech Touch and Swipe Baby Phone
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment