Why should we exercise? We nearly to died.

Think back to the year 2001 with the idea that the age of 20, we will begin to ... in the teens as the No. 2 and why I do not feel lonely, sad (I knew it, my current one is 33 years. each flower Nang Chik kg) was then I decided to go for California's first windmill for 20,000 baht a playable only on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Alternate Day for two years, then upgrade to lifetime until it broke.

To this day, I have to key in weight at age 32 with a 52 and then realizing that I Elliptical exercise machine since no upper age is 21.
To this day certainly has something good to eat such conditions.
Obviously if the abs diet control egg whites, chicken, fish, vegetables, apples, brown rice enough.
Many times faded abs I eat what I eat late at night, drinking beer is a factor that makes the exercise much thinner, it will not be fat with age.
Heavy drinking was previously found. If no alcohol Opportunity to have abs, it is not hard to quit eating fussy eating sweets late.

Or socialize with friends and eat a lot, maybe two glasses of wine, soda and quitting.
Friends love to see a lot of swelling is concerned, I need not say that.

Me: So how much weight to it. ( I'm not thin much. Some non-structural I asked for a loop).
Friends : You don't know me and I quit a long time scale, forget it, we do eventually die. Look at the people who post in these health care The cigarette does not smoke, eat, exercise, eating Organic is cancer.
Me: I never read ... I look old enough, but a lot of it is not healthy. Weight, we have to go. Sign up and will not This class also came up two bungalows.
Friend: I think exercise is running up the shields to be. I'm not up on a diet. Exercise was part
Friend: that 's it!! Reds enjoyed it I would not eat it I have to get up four hits, struck out five, running ... I do not want to take me as gone.



I'm thinking ........... (it's just that I think 40 is still pretty slow cooker. I walk to the boarding house run by itself until the day I die. Not be a burden to someone else).
Then the people who care What do you do?

Actually, We agree with the
I do what I do
I eat what I eat, but it should be a limit. Do not eat pork, then sprinkle it every day, it's not definitive. As for health care, we do not force yourself to do it. I was not a runner up at 4-5. To eat rice at every meal Chicken breast every day, it's not
We look at the lifestyle itself.
And use in real life than
Health care done here
I eat well, sleep well, exercise right. But we adhere to weight. It was a little drama based on the true health weight. No disease was considered to be the best then.
Level Up Your Mental Performance with NITROvit.

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment